• Highway 1 reopens to traffic at 1:00 PM and there is a strict 6 hour time limit for the Marathon and one must finish within this limit to receive the official Finisher's Medallion and finish time. The six hours begins when the final starter crosses the timing mat at the start of the race. Marathoners must reach mile 21.2 mark by 11;50 AM or they must get on a bus that will return them to the finish.
• Must be 16 years of age or older to enter. Limited to 4,500 entrants. Race begins at 6:45 a.m.
• Chip timing for all participants. Overall awards are based on GUN time, divisional awards are based on tag time.
• Male runners with a predicted time of under 3 hours and females with a time of less than 3:15 qualify for seeded bibs. Seeded runners may be contacted for verification of predicted time.
• Entry fee is NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE. No exceptions!
• Participants receive an Asics technical fabric shirt and custom ceramic medallion.
© Copyright 2018 SVE, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Patent Pending.